The piano course is aimed at adults and children of all levels. For beginners, the course begins with the acquisition of correct technique and posture through exercises and pieces of music of increasing difficulty and ensemble music. The training course will be agreed with the teacher and can be of an amateur or professional nature.
The course allows students to take both the ABRSM certification exams and the pre-academic exams at the Conservatory.
- RECIPIENTS: everyone from 6 years of age
- individual lessons of 30', 45' and 60'
– shared lessons (2 students) of 45′ and 60′
- ENSEMBLE MUSIC WORKSHOP/GROUP LESSONS
Collective lessons courses are activated from October with variable duration according to the different types of didactic proposals. At the end of each course there will be a final public recital.
- TEACHERS: Laura Gianantonio, Elena Lasala, Annibale Rebaudengo, Iacopo Rossi, Lisa Vergani
Contact us for mor info